Sony Interactive Entertainment has revealed the complete PlayStation VR 2 launch line-up. The company, which had earlier announced 11 launch titles, has now added 13 more titles to the list.
According to a blog published on the PlayStation website, Sony revealed that it is tracking more than 30 games within the launch window. The blog post further revealed that the launch window ends in March. First-party games Horizon Call of the Mountain, No Man’s Sky, and Resident Evil Village will be accessible as part of the PSVR2's full launch titles.
PlayStation VR2 launches next month with more than 30 games expected for launch window release.
— PlayStation (@PlayStation) January 19, 2023
In addition, Gran Turismo 7 will get a free update for PS VR 2. Sony revealed that GT7 players, including those who have purchased the game, will experience all cars and tracks in VR. VR does not support 2-player split-screen races. However, all other races, including online racing, will be available.
The Complete PSVR2 Launch Line-up
Here is the full PlayStation VR2 launch line-up:
- After the Fall (Vertigo Games)
- Altair Breaker (Thirdverse)
- Before Your Eyes (Skybound Interactive, launch window)
- Cities VR (Fast Travel Games)
- Cosmonious High (Owlchemy)
- Creed Rise to Glory: Championship Edition (Survios, launch window)
- The Dark Pictures: Switchback (Supermassive, launch window)
- Demeo (Resolution Games)
- Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate (MyDearest Inc., Perp Games)
- Fantavision 202X (Cosmo Machia, Inc.)
- Gran Turismo 7 (via a free update to the PS5 version of GT7)
- Horizon Call of the Mountain (Firesprite, Guerrilla)
- Job Simulator (Owlchemy)
- Jurassic World Aftermath (Coatsink)
- Kayak VR: Mirage (Better Than Life)
- Kizuna AI – Touch the Beat! (Gemdrops, Inc.)
- The Last Clockwinder (Pontoco/Cyan Worlds)
- The Light Brigade (Funktronic Labs, purchase includes PS VR and PS VR2 versions)
- Moss 1 & 2 Remaster (Polyarc)
- NFL Pro Era (StatusPro, Inc., free PS VR2 upgrade)
- No Man’s Sky (Hello Games, launch window)
- Pavlov VR (Vankrupt)
- Pistol Whip (Cloudhead, free upgrade)
- Puzzling Places (Realities.io, free upgrade)
- Resident Evil Village (Capcom, via a free update to the PS5 version of RE Village)
- Rez Infinite (Enhance)
- Song in the Smoke (17 Bit)
- STAR WARS: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge (ILMxLab)
- Synth Riders (Kluge Interactive, free upgrade)
- The Tale of Onogoro (Amata K.K)
- Tentacular (Devolver)
- Tetris Effect (Enhance)
- Thumper (Drool LLC)
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: Ch. 2: Retribution (Skydance, launch window)
- Vacation Simulator (Owlchemy)
- What the Bat (Triband)
- Zenith: The Last City (Ramen VR, free upgrade)
PlayStation VR2 Release Date and Price
PlayStation VR 2 will launch on February 22. A PSVR2 will set you back $549.99, which includes the PS VR2 headset, PS VR2 Sense controllers, and stereo headphones. A charging station that allows you to charge the controllers without connecting them to your PS5 is also available for $49.99. In addition, there is another bundle that includes a voucher code for the Horizon: Call of the Mountain launch title. The bundle costs $599.99.
What is your take? Do you look forward to the launch of PlayStation VR2 in February? Which game in the launch line-up do you look forward to playing? Let us know on our socials here or in the comments below.