Aeon Drive is an action-platformer that could have been released on SEGA Genesis or Game Boy, but it is releasing on September 30, 2021. Aeon Drive will be released on the following platforms: PS4 (PlayStation 4), PS5 (PlayStation 5), Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox X/S, and PC via Steam.
Neo Barcelona has a neon-infused city and you are playing as Jackelyne (a young space ranger from another dimension). After struggling to reach home, her spaceship crashes into the middle of a metropolis. Use your time and space-bending abilities to reach success.
Jackelyne has her teleportation dagger, power sword, and ability to control time. With all of the Drive Cores to fix her ship (which she has to find), the cyberpunk city can be saved. Play solo or with up to 4 friends
Back in 2017, 2Awesome Studio successfully developed Dimension Drive and after that moment, it has helped other studios publish games on a variety of platforms. Aeon Drive is the continuation of Dimension Drive and only the second game 2Awesome Studios has ever developed. David Jimenez (co-founder of 2Awesom Studio) said, “When we funded 2Awesome Studio in 2014 our main goal was to bring to market games with new and addictive mechanics. Thanks to the experience gained with our own games we are now happy to be able to announce our 2Awesome Partners initiative where we can help other great teams and bring even more awesome games to the players.”
- Aeon Drive has been nominated to the Valencia Indie Awards 2020, Game Connection San Francisco 2020, Courage XL at GDC and the European Game Showcase at GDC
- Run through time itself. Aeon Drive features a time-warping system that saves players the frustration of repetition, keeping the challenge fresh
- Use Global Leaderboards and Discord Integration to battle friends, as well as other competitors around the world
- Real-time difficult adjustment—have a blast collecting time-warping devices, using them strategically
- Advanced scoring system that enables long term replayability
- Enjoy a dashing vacation in a cyberpunk version of the tourist, Neo Barcelona
- The game’s eye-catching quality synthwave pixel-art style has modern and retro looks come together
- Use Jackelyne’s Teleportation Dagger, Power Sword, and time-bending abilities in this action platformer with a speedrunning twist
- Teleport through lasers, spikes, or saws. Crouch-dash at the last moment to dodge that incoming shot. Run through 100 levels across several areas of Neo Barcelona in limited time
- With streaming mode, show everyone who the real speedster of Neo Barcelona is