Dance To 40 New Tracks With Just Dance 2022
Exercise while having fun, performing stylish dance moves with (the #1 music video game franchise) Just Dance 2022. 40 new tracks from chart-topping hits to greatest classics will be available. Level up your dance moves with your family and friends, gyrating your hips. Perform however you were taught to dance or move like a Slinky (a precompressed helical spring toy). Just Dance 2022 will launch on November 4, 2021 for the following platforms: PS4 (PlayStation 4), PS5 (PlayStation 5), Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and Stadia.
One out of seven songs, which were revealed from the upcoming game, is a collaboration with Todrick Hall (an actor, singer, dancer, and choreographer). Hall’s hit Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels, will be recreated into a new version and you can have the opportunity to participate in his music video. Fans will vote on the Just Dance coaches to be featured in the music video. Simply head to Twitter or Instagram, for more information.
Some Confirmed Songs:
- “Believer” by Imagine Dragons
- “Level Up” by Ciara
- “Run the World (Girls)” by Beyoncé
- “China” by Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, and Karol G Ft. Ozuna, J Balvin
- “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)” by Katy Perry
- “Funk” by Meghan Trainor
Just Dance Unlimited is a subscription-based streaming service (with 700 hits and counting). With the free Just Dance Controller App, (available on Android and iOS) track scores for up to six players without any additional accessories needed and play the game on any platform.
- Sweat Mode: Keep yourself motivated by tracking calories burnt and time spent dancing and start your own routine and
- Co-op Mode: Team up with friends to combine scores to rule the dance floor.
- Quickplay Mode: Play immediately with a randomized playlist ready from the Start menu.
- World Dance Floor: Join more than 138 million Just Dancers from all over the world in these exciting tournaments. To keep things fair, you will be matched with players of a similar level as yours.
English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Italian, Russian, German, and Dutch