Royal Vegas Casino was established in 2000, and is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and is eCOGRA certified.
The Casino currently provides more than 700 games and supports almost 20 currencies together with 10 payment methods available to deposit and withdraw funds – some of the most popular ones: Visa, Mastercard, e-transfer, Neteller, Skrill, and more.
Gambling is made very easy at Royal Vegas – the desktop platform is modern and works well, and you can also use the site directly on mobile browsers or download the Royal Vegas apps for iOS and Android.
Overall, we think Royal Vegas is a trusted and solid casino choice.
Pros and Cons
- iOS and Android App
- Huge casino game library
- 24/7 withdrawals
- Mobile compatibility
- US & UK Players Prohibited
- No sports betting services
- High wagering requirements
- High minimum withdrawal limits
Licensing & Regulation
Royal Vegas holds a Malta Gaming Authority’s license that enables it to operate globally.
It is regularly audited by eCOGRA, for those who might not know — eCOGRA is a casino watchdog that evaluates online gambling platforms on the basis of game fairness, user safety, and payout speed. So, being evaluated by it and receiving a certificate means that the platform is legitimate and has been vetted.
Royal Vegas is very user-friendly, meaning that registration is quick and easy, and the website is very easy to navigate. It also has a set of procedures and supports in place to ensure responsible gambling.
Royal Vegas Casino features a number of great games coming from different types and categories. They are all provided by one of the industry’s biggest and most reputable software providers — Microgaming. Thanks to this partnership, the platform has a lot to offer, including:
- Online slots: Microgaming offers an impressive number and great diversity of slots. There are all the biggest and best-known titles, such as Avalon, Alaskan Fishing, Break da Bank Again, Thunderstruck 2, Immortal Romance, and many more.
- Progressive Jackpot slots: Royal Vegas’ progressive jackpot goes all the way up to millions of dollars if you are lucky enough. The last recorded amount for hitting the jackpot was over $7 million, which is a truly life-changing amount. Some of the most popular games from this category include Fruit Fiesta, Tanzamunni, Mega Moolah, Treasure Nile, and others.
- Live Casino: If you are a fan of live casino games, Royal Vegas can offer that, as well. When you join, a real dealer will welcome you and offer live gameplay. This is the closest you can come to a real casino experience from the comfort of your home, mixing the excitement of live games with your own privacy. As for the games on offer, you can play things like baccarat, roulette, 3 card poker, live dream catcher, Texas Hold’em, blackjack, Caribbean Stud poker, and more.
- Table Games: Royal Vegas Casino also has a number of table games that you can play on your own, such as online blackjack, roulette, 3 card poker, keno, super bonus bingo, and others. Not only that but there are multiple variants of each game, so you can play whichever one you prefer.
- Video Poker: Lastly, if you are interested in video poker, you will be happy to know that Royal Vegas’ mastery of this category is unmatched. It has tons of different video poker games, such as Aces and Faces, Deuces Wild, Tens or Better, Jacks or Better, Aces & Eights, Double Double Bonus Poker, and alike.
Royal Vegas is a real money casino – that means that you can win real financial prizes by winning the games. However, you also need to wager real money in order to start playing. That, in turn, means that you must first deliver your money to the platform. Obviously, the more supported payment methods a casino has, the better the odds of attracting a greater number of people, as everyone has their own preferred payment method, and having it on the list makes it easier for people to deposit funds and start playing faster.
Royal Vegas Casino currently supports several deposit and withdrawal methods, including Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, iDebit, Trustly, Neteller, Skrill, Interac, and eCheck. While there are definitely platforms that offer many more payment options out there, this is quite a decent selection and that most gamblers will find their preferred method among them.
After that, all that it remains is to make a deposit and start playing. The minimum deposit is $10, which is affordable for pretty much everyone, and it is your choice how much to deposit and use while gambling.
Moving on, we have the platform’s customer support. Now, as you realize, customer support is highly important, as casinos are platforms that work with people’s money, after all, and that means that they need to be available at all times in case something unforeseen happens. It is not impossible for an error to occur, a payment to go missing, or something of the sort.
If something like that does happen, or if users have questions or concerns, they need to have someone they can turn to. Royal Vegas understands this, which is why it offers three things — a well-constructed FAQ that covers most of the commonly asked questions, email support, and live chat support. Users can turn to any of the three at any time, 24/7. While there are users who prefer contacting support via phone call, and Royal Vegas Casino does not offer this method, live support is the next best thing and is still good enough for urgent matters.
Royal Vegas Casino is mobile friendly – it offers an app on iOS and Android and is also available via smartphone device by going directly to the casino website. Both options are feature rich and offer an excellent mobile gaming experience
The app is usually preferred over the browser version by most users, as it is easier to access, and it was made specifically to be used on smartphones and tablets. But, in the end, you can use whichever version you prefer.
Royal Vegas Casino is one of the best available platforms for online gamblers. It is true that the platform’s game selection is not as rich as what some offshore casinos have to offer, as their game selection is measured in thousands of games. However, Royal Vegas Casino is a licensed and regulated platform, and unlike those offshore sites, it is legal and safe to use.
The Casino has everything any online gambler could need, including a mobile app available for iOS and Android, multiple payment methods, very polite and competent customer support, and still a pretty decent game selection. It doesn’t support sports betting, unfortunately, but it has everything else you could want from an online casino, and we strongly recommend checking it out if you are looking for a new place for online gambling.