Weekly qualifying events for the Fortnite Champion Series are in progress. Counting with many excellent players in these qualifiers. Many professional pairs had a lot of teamwork with strategies in search of the $ 5 million. With so many different landing sports available, many players settle in Ghost and Shadow locations due to their abundance of items. However, there is a drop point that many consider the best, considering what the players gain from landing there.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 brought five new locations to the Battle Royale map. The Rig, The Grotto, The Agency, The Shark and The Yacht are the places, and each one with its uniqueness. Many people say The Shark and The Grotto are the best places when it comes to items. When entering the cave, Brutus travels the area with a Mythical Minigum. However, on a suicide mission, all Fortnite players do not advise.
In addition, the Grotto has several heavy snipers, as well as a safe filled with treats. Several Duos landed in the Grotto and fought each other to decide the winner of the loot. And that is why we are here today, the Eastern NA region has produced one of the biggest rivalries in this regard. Tfue and Scoped versus LiquidChap and MRKN Av.
During a week in the Fortnite Champion Series, Tfue and Scoped after establishing an initial landing site, were lost. The initial plan was at The Henchman base, on the hill between Craggy Cliffs and Steamy Stacks. However, the pair organized the landing at The Grotto and decided that the serve would be worth it. Minigun Mitica and heavy assault rifles with snipers are the benefits of landing there. However, the fight against other players who land there too, is intense. One of the pairs that Tfue and Scoped would end up meeting is Liquid Chap and MRKN Av.
ME AND @Scopedlol OWN THE GROTTO ON NAE
— Tfue (@TTfue) March 28, 2020
Chap and Av since the beginning of the Fortnite Champion Series decided that The Grotto would be the landing site. What most led to this decision is the power of the items found there. After many successful ventures, Chap and Av would eventually start a close fight with Twitch star Tfue and his Scoped duo.
A rivalry was born
Tfue and Chap are two of the exceptional players in the competitive Fortnite scene. Both players have some scolding with Fortnite and its developers, but they are also competing at its core. Their stories include success in several different seasons, and both found insane controller players to join in the near future.
As the pairs enter the Battle Bus, we never know what to expect. The fight between Tfue and Chap taught us how volatile Fortnite is. This fight in the pair is often summed up in those who are going to execute the use of Minigun Mítica for example. But one thing is certain that it is impossible to predict who will win a match between the two.
The two Duos have been fighting at The Grotto since the second week, and it’s been a pleasure to watch all the time. Whether you’re a Tfue and Scoped fan or a Chap and Av fan, this rivalry brings a unique perspective to viewers. We can see in the minds of all four players as they search for angles, try to eliminate Brutus and look for weapons and crucial materials to defeat each other.
The best part of this dispute is the fact that no team is willing to step back and choose a new location. In the fourth week of qualifying, the two doubles and some other mourners fought back and forth, exchanging eliminations and putting on a show. There is no shortage of small talk on both sides, and we learn how these two pairs feel. It is difficult to say whether the disdain is genuine, but both Scoped and Tfue have made it clear that they think the Grotto belongs to them.
Fortnite Champion Series fourth week finals
An angry tone was perceived on the side of Tfue and Scoped in the final qualifying week. Even being in the top 20, they did not miss the opportunity to skip Chap and Av. Close to Chap almost died for a Minigun outside The Grotto. That left Scoped on his own, who ended up dying later in the match. The situation in that fourth week was the hottest and probably next week it will be the biggest. In the 6 matches, the two pairs fought each other in all of them. But starting next weekend, things change. All games will be important, as only 12 pairs of each heat will go to the Grand Finals.
If I was u I’d be embarrassed
— Scoped (@Scopedlol) April 13, 2020
Qualifying and Grand Final in sight
With Chap and Av supposedly leading the way with the eliminations of Tfue and Scoped, it will be interesting to see where the two pairs go from here. Chap even dubbed Tfue’s fan base, “Tenney Tots”. Based on the amount of hatred they have sent against him in recent weeks. This leaves us wondering if any of the two pairs will deviate from the plan with a huge pile of money at stake. NA Eastern Grand Final winners will take home $ 44,000. Which is much more than these four players won last month during the qualifiers.
If all goes well, will Chap and Tfue continue to give viewers what they want? The answer to this question is hopefully, yes. While we wait for the doubles announcement in each heat, we can only hope that Tfue and Scoped are in a different heat from Chap and Av. We will then see a Grand Finals showdown that will certainly be considered in the history of Fortnite as one of the best and most fun. Both pairs would need to qualify for the Grand Final, which should happen if they can defend their respective pitches.
However, the fight is going on. It is one of the best of its kind and it is worth paying attention to whether Tfue and Chap are genuine or not. Expect fireworks between these two pairs and any others that decide to get involved in this war. Tune in next weekend to see who triumphs over The Grotto in stage two and the Fortnite Champion Series Grand Finals.
Fortnite: FNCS Chapter 2 Season 3 Qualifier 3 result
Fortnite Champion Series Chapter 2 Season 3 had the third qualifier this weekend, after 9 hours of play per region. In the three qualifiers we saw some familiar faces leading the leaderboards. Some of the usual suspects include DreamHack Online Open Champions Liquid STRETCH and 100T Arkhram. With US$ 5 million at stake, the decisive moment is now for those who have not yet qualified.
Only one more qualifier remains to be played soon. The top 50 in Europe, NA East, NA West and Brazil will guarantee a place in stage two. Asia, the Middle East and Oceania produce 25 qualifiers in each tournament. Check the results to see who will be in stage two so far.
The Russian Toose da Gambit took first place in Europe with 55 points. Of the six games played, he won two with a total of 18 eliminations. This victory was remarkable for him, it was his first in that Chapter 2 Season 3 and his second consecutive qualification. Toose will work on the Grand Finals at the FNCS Qualifier final.
In second place, Frenchman MCES Xsweeze finished one point behind Toose. Even without a Victory Royale, the 21 eliminations made Xsweeze the classification. He secured a spot in the heat and added $ 4,200 to his career earnings. Other notables that made it into the top 50 include E11 TaySon, NRG benjyfishy, XL Wolfiez and several others.
Pure Deyy was always well ranked but the first qualifier win came this weekend. In six matches, Deyy managed to win the Victory Royale with a total of 14 eliminations. The 49 points earned made him reach first place. That result came just weeks after Deyy played well at DreamHack Open. Keep an eye on Deyy as he continues his upward trend.
urious finished the third qualifier in second place. He matched Deyy with a Victory Royale and still got more eliminations than the winner. However, he dropped a few points before taking first place. Furious remains constant in Fortnite for several seasons. Former TSM player Reverse2k completed the top three, also with 47 points. All 50 players listed above will appear on stage two.
Once again, 100Thieves Arkhram dominated NA West. This time, Arkhram crushed the entire region with 77 points from six matches, including two Victory Royales and 23 eliminations. The young man did not seem to slow down after winning the DreamHack Online Open a few weeks ago. Arkhram has his eyes set on his second FNCS Championship.
PZUHS came close behind with 66 points. Made 17 kills with a Victory Royale. The highlight of NA West closed with 62 points. Some other notable names in the top 50 include DreamHack Online Open Champion 4DRStorm, NRG EpikWhale and XTRA verT.
There was a battle of two Argentine players in the FNCS Qualifier do Brasil. The king featured at the Fortnite World Cup led the field towards the final game. However, Argentine compatriot 9z Rustyk won the penultimate match of the tournament, which helped seal the deal. Rustyk won 71 points from two Victory Royales with 21 eliminations. He has already qualified three times for the second round.
King was behind him with 64 points. Even with a great performance, he failed to exceed 70 points. After winning the second round, king is preparing to be one of Brazil’s favorites. Another Brazilian star in Pulga completed the top three with 54 points.
Tyraxe won first place in Oceania and won his second consecutive qualification in the second stage. With 20 kills, he failed to win any Victory Royale. He will enter qualifiers with the other OCE players, Movrickz and PRM jhk, who both finished with 58 points. One of Oceania’s best volx players won his third consecutive qualification.
RIFFEX won the third Asian FNCS Qualifier with 58 points. A mix of consistency, a Victory Royale and 12 eliminations earned the Asian player his first qualification for the second round. He and the 24 others listed above will fight for a position in the Grand Finals in a few weeks.
The Cash Cup Warrior’s 72 points finished just behind NA West’s Arkhram with the most points during the third round. He dominated the finals with two Victory Royales and 20 eliminations. He and several other talented professionals from the Middle East will meet in action, hoping to reach the Grand Finals.
TFT: Teamfight Tatics patch 10.16 news
TeamFight Tactics (TFT) received patch 10.16 on Wednesday (5). The update brought some news and added a new galaxy that promises to impact the style of play. With that in mind, Gaming Net selected the strongest compositions for the updated TFT Set 3. Strong compositions have not undergone so many changes and some may appear as alternatives in this Teamfight Tatics patch 10.16.
TFT is an Auto Chess game from Riot Games. The title is available in a mobile version for download on Android and iPhone phones (iOS) and as a game mode in League of Legends (LoL) for PC.
Champions: Shen, Yasuo, Zed, Yi, Fizz, Irelia and Riven.
This composition appears as one of the best for some patches. The idea is to have many champions who can do damage, with Master Yi as the main one. Seeking to maximize the power of Shen, Yasuo, Zed and Yi, the strategy requires patience to reach greater potential.
- Start the game by focusing on champions who are master of blades and infiltrators, such as Nocturne, Fiora, Shen, Zed, Yasuo and Master Yi.
- Use the “Slow Roll” tactic on level 7. This strategy consists of accumulating money and spending the excess after reaching 50 gold until you reach Zed, Shen, Yasuo and Master Yi at the maximum level.
- The items needed to maximize the characters’ damage come from the recurve bow. Get at least three of them to ensure greater efficiency in Master Yi. Steaming Cannon, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Mercury and Guinsoo’s Blade of Fury are the best items for the champion.
- Zed is one of the best champions of this composition, but he needs to have the blade master feature activated. Focus on getting a spatula as soon as possible and, in the new patch, a GPC Sword to get the Destroyed King’s Sword.
- Remember to always place the three rebels together so that they gain the shield of the rebel feature, which was improved in this update.
- Riven, Ireilia and Fizz are strong champions in their own right. Riven comes in to provide the time characteristic buff for the entire team. Meanwhile, Fizz has a lot of group control and is an infiltrator, just like Zed. Irelia comes in as the sixth blade master for being a strong character.
Champions: Caitlyn, Nautilus, Ashe, Gnar, Jhin, Teemo, Wukong and Lulu / Karma.
In this Teamfight Tatics patch 10.16, Sniper champions do more damage from distance to opponents. Meanwhile, astronauts have reduced their mana cost to 30 when they are together. In addition, this is a composition with immense group control, has a resistant front line and causes enormous damage.
- Being a composition with two magazines with different damage, a physical and a magician, it is good to pay attention to the items at the beginning of the game. If you get Tears of the Goddess, Needlessly Large Rod and GPC Sword, you have a call to make this composition.
- Get Caitlyn two stars as soon as possible. As he is a strong champion at the beginning of the game, there is a chance to win some duels and maintain hit points.
- Always have two Vanguards on the field. The Mordekaiser can be useful for being a Black Star and activating the trait once you get Jhin.
- Reaching level 8 is essential as it contains four characters of cost 4, such as Jhin, Teemo, Gnar and Wukong. The chances of getting these champions increase from 15% to 25% from level 7 to 8.
- Positioning is paramount. Knowing where to place the characters on the platform to increase the damage done and the distribution of group control caused by Gnar, Ashe, Teemo and Nautilus is necessary. Place the Snipers at the ends. Watch out if the enemy has Blitzcrank or the Zephyr item.
- At level 9, having two Mystics can be very useful. To increase protection for Jhin, Karma and Lulu alongside him can be good champions. Karma is Black Star and Lulu is Celestial. Both will be activated because they already have Ashe and Jhin in the field.
Master of the Golden Blades
Champions: Fiora, Jarvan, Xayah, Rakan, Shen, Master Yi, Irelia and Riven.
The synergy achieved at the beginning of the game with three Blade Masters, two Temporal and the attack speed promoted by Jarvan’s skill, this composition presents a good start to the game. Seeking to activate the feature with six Blade Masters and a powerful frontline, this composition does a lot of damage.
- With a focus on achieving the greatest number of tier 1 three-star champions, adopt the “hyperroll” tactic, which consists of accumulating gold and spending it all one round before reaching level five. Search for Xayah, Fiora and Jarvan.
- Taken as the composition of the “three critics”, for requiring three Boxer Gloves, the items in the finals of Xayah are Last Whisper, Edge of Infinity and Mercury. With the best in Statikk Knife, it is an item that can be useful in the damage loader.
- Strengthen your Jarvan so that he stays longer and can give Xayah more attack speed. The positioning of the characters of the two characters, being close to each other, is essential.
- When you get the six Blade Masters, Riven is one of the most important for granting Temporal to the whole team, as you will already have Shen.
- Always keep in mind to change the composition if you don’t get the six Blade Masters, being able to use four Celestial, with Lulu and Ashe. In addition to exchanging Riven for Caitlyn.
Champions: Malphite, Ziggs, Blitzcrank, Yasuo, Ezreal, Yi, Jinx, Aurelion Sol and Gangplank.
With a focus on keeping Jinx alive, this composition seeks to have a good position and a front line capable of waiting for the activation of the champion’s ability. With Gangplank or Aurelion Sol as possible loaders, the comp has a good distribution between physical and magical damage. Blitzcrank and Ezreal will activate Temporal and Fighter, in addition to the first bringing the element of surprise to the team.
- If you start with items like the Red Effect, try to get characters like Lucian and Graves, as well as Malphite and Blitz. If you get a Rabadon Deathcap, an alternative is to drop it off at Ziggs in the beginning.
- The transition is made from the moment you get Jinx, but always keeping two detonators together.
- Your main loader is Jinx, make items like Giant Kills, Red Effect, Last Whisper, Infinity Edge and Mortal Blade to do more damage and Guardian Angel to protect yourself.
- Blitzcrank near Jinx can be useful. The champion’s ability is activated after she kills two enemies. With the initial pull of Blitz, Jinx can start distributing damage more quickly.
- Gangplank adds the Daredevil deal along with Ziggs. With the right items, the Space Pirate is able to deal a lot of damage and group control. Guardian Angel, Ionic Spark and Rabadon’s Deathcap are the items to survive to the point of using your ability.
- Position the rebels always together, with Jinx at the center. At the start of the fight, Rebels gain a shield for each adjacent rebel. The shield was buffed in the current patch.
Champions: Fiora, Leona, Shen, Vayne, Vi, Irelia, Ekko and Thresh.
With low cost champions such as Leona, Fiora and Lucian, the beginning of the Cybernetic game can be very strong. Along with the ease of finding champions, the feature gains life and attack damage when equipping only one item. With the possibility of a game start with detonators, passing through Snipers and ending with the help of Masters of Blades, the composition ends up being versatile. In the Treasure Chest galaxy, the composition gets even stronger in this Teamfight Tatics patch 10.16.
- The beginning of the Cybernetics game is very strong. Search for Leona, Fiora and Lucian. If you get many items, distribute them among the three, but focusing on the damage items on Lucian. He will be your loader at the start of the game. Red effect is a great item if you get another Detonator.
- After the addition of Vayne it was easier to get six Cybernetics, but don’t stick to that. Try as many synergies as possible, as your two carriers will be Irelia and Ekko and they will be slow to arrive.
- Vi always uses her skill on the champion furthest from her. Position it to reach a target that could be problematic for your team.
- Transition the team as soon as you get Irelia. If you have Shen or Riven, you will be able to activate Blademaster, making it stronger. In addition to these, Thresh is important to activate Manamante and Temporal.
- Positioning is key. Upon obtaining Ekko, he will jump on the enemy. Get a spot for him to hit the most powerful opponent. Irelia with active Manamante can also unbalance a round.
David Vinokurov, President & CEO at FANDOM SPORTS Media Corp – Interview Series
David Vinokurov, is the President & CEO at FANDOM SPORTS Media Corp, an esports betting platform.
What is the Fandom Esports Platform?
The Fandom Esports Platform is an agnostic platform that allows esports viewers to “play along” with their favorite esports team during tournaments by making predictions in real-time as to what the pros will be doing during live gameplay either through a mobile device or embedded with any streaming platform. Furthermore, if the players are in a licensed jurisdiction and of age they will be able to wager real money on those in-game outcomes.
What was the inspiration behind launching this network?
We saw an opportunity to develop an agnostic mobile-friendly platform that accentuated incumbent streaming platforms. Our model is complementary to existing industry players and most importantly does not seek to remove users from a base. Our goal is to increase the stickiness of the viewing audience through hyper-gamification and increased engagement with a variety of esports regardless of the platform it is viewed on.
How big is the Esports betting industry?
In 2019, the esports wagering industry was forecast to reach USD $3billion in 2022. Due to COVID-19, that goal has so far been reached this year. With the absence of sports in key markets continuing at the moment, the long term potential of esports wagering is immense. Keep in mind that Fandom has both an all-ages user aggregation model and the wagering model. We believe that our unique proposition and technology will allow us to disrupt both verticals we are entering.
What jurisdiction are the gaming licenses held in and which licenses are held?
We have just applied for the Curacao gaming license. We are evaluating other jurisdictions as we speak with the end goal of being able to accept wagers anywhere in the world it is legal.
What blockchain is currently being used and what are the advantages of that blockchain versus EOS, Ethereum, etc.?
We are currently using the Blaze blockchain protocol which allows for 50,000 microtransactions per second. The advantage is the speed and cost of transactions we can enjoy relative to the competing platforms.
Which esports will players be able to bet on?
League of Legends, Dota 2, CS:GO, hearthstone, Overwatch, Supersmash Bros, Heroes of the Storm, World of War Craft, Smite, Call of Duty, Starcraft, King Of Glory, PUBG plus more to come.
What types of bets will players be able to place?
They will be able to make wagers on in-game action, game outcomes, and other proprietary decisions that our system will generate.
Will FANCOINS be introduced to regular cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance for players to cash out or will it live exclusively on the Fandom Esports Network?
No. FanCoins are an in-game currency.
Fandom Sports has recently signed a letter of intent with the Esportz Network. Could you discuss this partnership?
Esportz network will be providing Fandom Esports platform with content from more than 90 Esports journalists globally who will be reporting on all things Esports relating to games, tournaments, teams and players.
What’s next on the agenda for Fandom Esports Platform?
Fandom is working with several potential partners for integrations that would allow their userbases to interact with game content in a whole new way.
Is there anything else that you would like to share about Fandom Esports Network?
Fandom Sports is a publicly-traded company.
Thank you for the interview, readers who wish to learn more should visit FANDOM SPORTS Media Corp.