Nothing feels sweeter than driving around Grand Theft Auto Online and showing off your new ride. With hundreds of cars available in the game, you'll most likely want more than one. That's why it's crucial to know where to buy all these high-end cars and to have a secure storage place to safe-keep your collection.
So, here's a brief rundown of how to Buy and Store Cars in GTA Online.
How to Buy Cars
The first step is to go into your phone and head to the Eyefind internet browser. Once you're on the web, head to the Travel and Transport tab just below the search bar. Here you can find all the purchasable cars in the game along with boats, bikes, and planes. The list of companies that sell cars are:
- Southern San Andreas Super Autos – All-around vehicles
- Warstock Cache & Carry – Military and weaponized vehicles
- Benny's Original Motor Works – Stock and highly customizable vehicles
- Legendary Motorsport – Super Cars
- Arena War – Derby and arena-ready vehicles
It is important to note, that you will need a garage for storing newly purchased cars. Once bought, this is where the car will be shipped to. If you don't have a garage, don't buy a car just yet!
How to Store Cars
There are a few main ways to obtain storage for your vehicles, which are:
- Residential Properties – House or apartments that come with garage storage in varying capacities.
- Dedicated Garages – Strictly garage properties for car or bike storage
- Office Garages – An office space that can include up to three garages
- Base and Bunker Properties – Expensive properties like Nightclubs, Facilities, and the Arena.
The amount of cars you can store depends on the type of garage or property you buy.
You can find residential, apartment, and garage properties with 2, 6, and 10 car capacities. If you are a CEO and have an office, you can buy up to three garages totaling up to 60 vehicle slots. Lastly, high-end properties like Nightclubs, Facilities, and the Arena which include garage storage areas.
So let us know if this article was helpful in the comments below, or over on our socials here.