Another qualifying round for the third week of the Fortnite Champion Series has ended. The seven competitive regions had their results released. After three rounds of intense competition, the pairs begin to shape what will be the next few weeks. With only a week to go from the Fortnite Champion Series, it will be decided on the last battery of points.
With no apparent rule-breaking attacks this week, we saw one of the best teams in Europe claiming their first win at the FNCS. A West NA pair survived their relatively new East NA competition and Oceania continues to produce similar results week by week. You can consult the results of the second week for a complete list of qualified doubles up to that point. Now let’s dive deeply into the action of the third week of FNCS.
The duo Mitr0 and Crr took first place in the third week of the European Fortnite Champion Series. They won 43 points and won their first qualification for the FNCS qualifiers in two weeks. Even without any Victory Royale, Mitr0 and Crr made several eliminations, making a total difference. Each player took home $ 2.5K USD for their efforts in the finals.
SRN Hardfind and AstroSMZ closely followed the winners with 41 points. The road to success was a little different, with just 18 eliminations. However, they consistently earned placement points and had only a worse finish than 15th place. This week marks his second qualifying for batteries. The pairs of Sy Kyzen and Sy Clement, c4loverKubx and KamiFN and MCES Andilex and LeStream Nayte won their third qualifying for drums, with a top 20 this week.
Eastern Semi-Finals NA
The incredible Cented and NRG Edgey showed off their talent in the third week of the Fortnite Champion Series with their first big win in eastern NA. Cented and Edgey will do well in the standings after getting 59 points and a Victory Royale. This pair finished in the top ten in just one game and took home $ 2.25K each and their third battery qualification.
Captain Knight and Captain Shark achieved another impressive result with a second result in the third week. They got 26 eliminations en route to 52 points in total. They will participate in sleeves and continue to impress each week.
Twitch star Tfue and controller spotlight Scoped followed the performance of first place in the semifinals, with third place in the final three of the week. After not qualifying for the finals in weeks one and two, Tfue and Scoped took off and decided to secure a spot in the heats. They did just that with 47 points and a Victory Royale. 100T Ceice and Bizzle join Edgey and Cented as the only two pairs to be in the top 20 in three weeks.
Western Semi-Finals NA
Powur and Favs added 50 points from six games and won the Fortnite Champion Series final three of the week. These two achieved more eliminations than any other duo and did not even need a Victory Royale to take first place. Favs and Powur were in the top ten in five of their six games, proving how much consistency counts in Fortnite. These two won a total of $ 3,000 for their efforts in the finals.
Stohkd and VANISH IREWQ were six points below the first, but ended up winning their first qualification, with a second place. In six matches, Stohkd and IREWQ achieved a Victory Royale and 22 eliminations in total. Several doubles, including Thomuss and wavyjacob, as well as CLG Symetrical and Leno, reached third place in this week’s top 20.
Jahlyn and Parpy won the tiebreaker and took first place in the third week of the Oceania Fortnite Champion Series. Despite combining points with the outstanding Gooboz and dignified, jahlyn and Parpy agreed with the eliminations, which yielded the victory. After qualifying last week, jahlyn and parpy celebrated their first win with 32 eliminations and 53 points. Gooboz and digno took second place for the second time in three weeks, each earning $ 400 USD and their second battery qualification. This week’s top ten players will also join Gooboz and will also be worthy of qualifiers.
R4J4DA and B4 TarzaN combined the OCE winners with 53 points to achieve victory in the region of Brazil. Despite falling slightly behind their competitors in the elimination column, R4J4DA and Tarzan had an average placement of 9.5 in six matches. Their consistent ability to earn placement points has elevated them above competitors. The two players raised $ 1,500 and will join the Brazil FNCS Qualifiers in two weeks.
After finishing in fifth place last week, Maufin and Bob added an impressive 65 points to win their second qualification in the Asian FNCS Heats qualifiers. Their display included only 28 eliminations, but the two finished no less than 12th in their six matches. With an average placement of 6th, Maufin and Bob did not need a significant amount of eliminations to win. Peterpan and FaxFox, three heats, came in second, while conducting a clinic with 43 eliminations. This week’s top ten players will advance to the next round.
TFT: Teamfight Tatics patch 10.16 news
TeamFight Tactics (TFT) received patch 10.16 on Wednesday (5). The update brought some news and added a new galaxy that promises to impact the style of play. With that in mind, Gaming Net selected the strongest compositions for the updated TFT Set 3. Strong compositions have not undergone so many changes and some may appear as alternatives in this Teamfight Tatics patch 10.16.
TFT is an Auto Chess game from Riot Games. The title is available in a mobile version for download on Android and iPhone phones (iOS) and as a game mode in League of Legends (LoL) for PC.
Champions: Shen, Yasuo, Zed, Yi, Fizz, Irelia and Riven.
This composition appears as one of the best for some patches. The idea is to have many champions who can do damage, with Master Yi as the main one. Seeking to maximize the power of Shen, Yasuo, Zed and Yi, the strategy requires patience to reach greater potential.
- Start the game by focusing on champions who are master of blades and infiltrators, such as Nocturne, Fiora, Shen, Zed, Yasuo and Master Yi.
- Use the “Slow Roll” tactic on level 7. This strategy consists of accumulating money and spending the excess after reaching 50 gold until you reach Zed, Shen, Yasuo and Master Yi at the maximum level.
- The items needed to maximize the characters’ damage come from the recurve bow. Get at least three of them to ensure greater efficiency in Master Yi. Steaming Cannon, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Mercury and Guinsoo’s Blade of Fury are the best items for the champion.
- Zed is one of the best champions of this composition, but he needs to have the blade master feature activated. Focus on getting a spatula as soon as possible and, in the new patch, a GPC Sword to get the Destroyed King’s Sword.
- Remember to always place the three rebels together so that they gain the shield of the rebel feature, which was improved in this update.
- Riven, Ireilia and Fizz are strong champions in their own right. Riven comes in to provide the time characteristic buff for the entire team. Meanwhile, Fizz has a lot of group control and is an infiltrator, just like Zed. Irelia comes in as the sixth blade master for being a strong character.
Champions: Caitlyn, Nautilus, Ashe, Gnar, Jhin, Teemo, Wukong and Lulu / Karma.
In this Teamfight Tatics patch 10.16, Sniper champions do more damage from distance to opponents. Meanwhile, astronauts have reduced their mana cost to 30 when they are together. In addition, this is a composition with immense group control, has a resistant front line and causes enormous damage.
- Being a composition with two magazines with different damage, a physical and a magician, it is good to pay attention to the items at the beginning of the game. If you get Tears of the Goddess, Needlessly Large Rod and GPC Sword, you have a call to make this composition.
- Get Caitlyn two stars as soon as possible. As he is a strong champion at the beginning of the game, there is a chance to win some duels and maintain hit points.
- Always have two Vanguards on the field. The Mordekaiser can be useful for being a Black Star and activating the trait once you get Jhin.
- Reaching level 8 is essential as it contains four characters of cost 4, such as Jhin, Teemo, Gnar and Wukong. The chances of getting these champions increase from 15% to 25% from level 7 to 8.
- Positioning is paramount. Knowing where to place the characters on the platform to increase the damage done and the distribution of group control caused by Gnar, Ashe, Teemo and Nautilus is necessary. Place the Snipers at the ends. Watch out if the enemy has Blitzcrank or the Zephyr item.
- At level 9, having two Mystics can be very useful. To increase protection for Jhin, Karma and Lulu alongside him can be good champions. Karma is Black Star and Lulu is Celestial. Both will be activated because they already have Ashe and Jhin in the field.
Master of the Golden Blades
Champions: Fiora, Jarvan, Xayah, Rakan, Shen, Master Yi, Irelia and Riven.
The synergy achieved at the beginning of the game with three Blade Masters, two Temporal and the attack speed promoted by Jarvan’s skill, this composition presents a good start to the game. Seeking to activate the feature with six Blade Masters and a powerful frontline, this composition does a lot of damage.
- With a focus on achieving the greatest number of tier 1 three-star champions, adopt the “hyperroll” tactic, which consists of accumulating gold and spending it all one round before reaching level five. Search for Xayah, Fiora and Jarvan.
- Taken as the composition of the “three critics”, for requiring three Boxer Gloves, the items in the finals of Xayah are Last Whisper, Edge of Infinity and Mercury. With the best in Statikk Knife, it is an item that can be useful in the damage loader.
- Strengthen your Jarvan so that he stays longer and can give Xayah more attack speed. The positioning of the characters of the two characters, being close to each other, is essential.
- When you get the six Blade Masters, Riven is one of the most important for granting Temporal to the whole team, as you will already have Shen.
- Always keep in mind to change the composition if you don’t get the six Blade Masters, being able to use four Celestial, with Lulu and Ashe. In addition to exchanging Riven for Caitlyn.
Champions: Malphite, Ziggs, Blitzcrank, Yasuo, Ezreal, Yi, Jinx, Aurelion Sol and Gangplank.
With a focus on keeping Jinx alive, this composition seeks to have a good position and a front line capable of waiting for the activation of the champion’s ability. With Gangplank or Aurelion Sol as possible loaders, the comp has a good distribution between physical and magical damage. Blitzcrank and Ezreal will activate Temporal and Fighter, in addition to the first bringing the element of surprise to the team.
- If you start with items like the Red Effect, try to get characters like Lucian and Graves, as well as Malphite and Blitz. If you get a Rabadon Deathcap, an alternative is to drop it off at Ziggs in the beginning.
- The transition is made from the moment you get Jinx, but always keeping two detonators together.
- Your main loader is Jinx, make items like Giant Kills, Red Effect, Last Whisper, Infinity Edge and Mortal Blade to do more damage and Guardian Angel to protect yourself.
- Blitzcrank near Jinx can be useful. The champion’s ability is activated after she kills two enemies. With the initial pull of Blitz, Jinx can start distributing damage more quickly.
- Gangplank adds the Daredevil deal along with Ziggs. With the right items, the Space Pirate is able to deal a lot of damage and group control. Guardian Angel, Ionic Spark and Rabadon’s Deathcap are the items to survive to the point of using your ability.
- Position the rebels always together, with Jinx at the center. At the start of the fight, Rebels gain a shield for each adjacent rebel. The shield was buffed in the current patch.
Champions: Fiora, Leona, Shen, Vayne, Vi, Irelia, Ekko and Thresh.
With low cost champions such as Leona, Fiora and Lucian, the beginning of the Cybernetic game can be very strong. Along with the ease of finding champions, the feature gains life and attack damage when equipping only one item. With the possibility of a game start with detonators, passing through Snipers and ending with the help of Masters of Blades, the composition ends up being versatile. In the Treasure Chest galaxy, the composition gets even stronger in this Teamfight Tatics patch 10.16.
- The beginning of the Cybernetics game is very strong. Search for Leona, Fiora and Lucian. If you get many items, distribute them among the three, but focusing on the damage items on Lucian. He will be your loader at the start of the game. Red effect is a great item if you get another Detonator.
- After the addition of Vayne it was easier to get six Cybernetics, but don’t stick to that. Try as many synergies as possible, as your two carriers will be Irelia and Ekko and they will be slow to arrive.
- Vi always uses her skill on the champion furthest from her. Position it to reach a target that could be problematic for your team.
- Transition the team as soon as you get Irelia. If you have Shen or Riven, you will be able to activate Blademaster, making it stronger. In addition to these, Thresh is important to activate Manamante and Temporal.
- Positioning is key. Upon obtaining Ekko, he will jump on the enemy. Get a spot for him to hit the most powerful opponent. Irelia with active Manamante can also unbalance a round.
David Vinokurov, President & CEO at FANDOM SPORTS Media Corp – Interview Series
David Vinokurov, is the President & CEO at FANDOM SPORTS Media Corp, an esports betting platform.
What is the Fandom Esports Platform?
The Fandom Esports Platform is an agnostic platform that allows esports viewers to “play along” with their favorite esports team during tournaments by making predictions in real-time as to what the pros will be doing during live gameplay either through a mobile device or embedded with any streaming platform. Furthermore, if the players are in a licensed jurisdiction and of age they will be able to wager real money on those in-game outcomes.
What was the inspiration behind launching this network?
We saw an opportunity to develop an agnostic mobile-friendly platform that accentuated incumbent streaming platforms. Our model is complementary to existing industry players and most importantly does not seek to remove users from a base. Our goal is to increase the stickiness of the viewing audience through hyper-gamification and increased engagement with a variety of esports regardless of the platform it is viewed on.
How big is the Esports betting industry?
In 2019, the esports wagering industry was forecast to reach USD $3billion in 2022. Due to COVID-19, that goal has so far been reached this year. With the absence of sports in key markets continuing at the moment, the long term potential of esports wagering is immense. Keep in mind that Fandom has both an all-ages user aggregation model and the wagering model. We believe that our unique proposition and technology will allow us to disrupt both verticals we are entering.
What jurisdiction are the gaming licenses held in and which licenses are held?
We have just applied for the Curacao gaming license. We are evaluating other jurisdictions as we speak with the end goal of being able to accept wagers anywhere in the world it is legal.
What blockchain is currently being used and what are the advantages of that blockchain versus EOS, Ethereum, etc.?
We are currently using the Blaze blockchain protocol which allows for 50,000 microtransactions per second. The advantage is the speed and cost of transactions we can enjoy relative to the competing platforms.
Which esports will players be able to bet on?
League of Legends, Dota 2, CS:GO, hearthstone, Overwatch, Supersmash Bros, Heroes of the Storm, World of War Craft, Smite, Call of Duty, Starcraft, King Of Glory, PUBG plus more to come.
What types of bets will players be able to place?
They will be able to make wagers on in-game action, game outcomes, and other proprietary decisions that our system will generate.
Will FANCOINS be introduced to regular cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance for players to cash out or will it live exclusively on the Fandom Esports Network?
No. FanCoins are an in-game currency.
Fandom Sports has recently signed a letter of intent with the Esportz Network. Could you discuss this partnership?
Esportz network will be providing Fandom Esports platform with content from more than 90 Esports journalists globally who will be reporting on all things Esports relating to games, tournaments, teams and players.
What’s next on the agenda for Fandom Esports Platform?
Fandom is working with several potential partners for integrations that would allow their userbases to interact with game content in a whole new way.
Is there anything else that you would like to share about Fandom Esports Network?
Fandom Sports is a publicly-traded company.
Thank you for the interview, readers who wish to learn more should visit FANDOM SPORTS Media Corp.
Valorant: 1.05 update with KillJoy and deathmatch mode
The Valorant Update 1.05 was released on Tuesday by Riot Games. From the already announced KillJoy, the new FPS agent, to the confirmation of rumors regarding the arrival of deathmatch mode. The developer released the patch notes with all the news of the new version. In addition to the new agent and a new way, there was a patent reset and Raze was nerfed. A new set of skins and a new Battle Pass will be added to the game as well.
KillJoy is added to the game
Main addition of Valorant Update 1.05, KillJoy is of German origin and is regarded as a prodigy in the use of gadgets and robots. With animations and skills already released by Riot Games even before the Update, KillJoy will be the game’s twelfth agent. The second added after the official launch of Valorant.
With a 100% technological kit, the agent arrives, in that first moment, much more as a defense agent than an attack agent. Check out the description of your skills below:
Alarm Robot: KillJoy launches a robot that chases enemies, similar to Rumba’s Bumba, and explodes when it reaches them. Affected enemies are temporarily vulnerable to double damage from all sources. That is, shots, falls or damage skills such as molotovs, grenades, shock arrows and the like.
Turret: KillJoy equips a turret that shoots enemies at an angle of 180º. The turret can be destroyed by enemies and removed by KillJoy by pressing the same button used to equip the machine.
Nanoenxame: KillJoy launches a silent grenade, which, when touching the ground, stops making sounds. When activated again by KillJoy, a swarm of nanorobots are sent to damage those on top of the gadget.
Confinement (X): KillJoy imprisons all enemies within range of the ultimate ability for about eight seconds. However, the gadget that causes the confinement can be destroyed by enemies.
Confirmation of deathmatch mode
An old request from the Valorant community, deathmatch mode was confirmed by Riot Games in the Update Notes for Act II. Common in all FPS games, the deathmatch mode on Valorant will start the testing phase and work as follows:
- FFA (Free For All), that is, all against all. No pre-defined teams.
- 10 players per game.
- Random agents.
- Abilities disabled.
- Weapons released and heavy vest equipped automatically.
- A kill automatically reloads your weapon and completely regenerates your health and armor.
- Whoever gets 30 kills first or who has the most kills after six minutes wins.
Ranked: patent reset and Act Rank
Along with the Update, Riot decided to reset all players’ patents. Now, players who already had rank in the previous version will need to play three games in Unrated mode to win their new rank. The company informed that the “new” link should not be so far from the old one. He also warned of the possibility of players falling “more or less 2 ranks below their rank in Act I”.
In addition, Riot has adopted a kind of “prize pool” for ranked players. The Act Ranks. A border added to the card of all players with a Valorant rank, similar to the borders of League of Legends. It refers to the nine best ranked wins that the player obtained and for his overall number of victories in Act I. As of the Update, each player’s starting history will also be available.
Raze has undergone some adjustments in Update 1.05. Figurine stamped in casual and ranked matches, the Brazilian once again received a nerf, this time in two of her abilities: Plague-killers and Charge of Explosives.
- Equip time increased: 1.1 to 1.4 seconds
- Fast equip time increased: 0.5 to 0.7 seconds
- Damage reduced: 75 to 50 damage
- The skill now deals 600 damage to objects consistently