Breach is an initiator in Valorant. Making use of their skills to create moves, denying opponents vision, forcing moves and also causing a lot of damage. The agent manages to make his team start the confrontations with advantages. However, it is necessary to master the mechanics of the character. Because your utensils have a high activation time, which requires the player to be extremely precise when using them.
Swedish representative in Valorant, the man-bionic uses his mechanical arms to fire his skills. The agent has a flash-like feature. It is a seismic impact that causes slowness and makes players dizzy, a shot that causes damage in the area and its ultimate, which hits a large terrain, throwing all those hit back, causing concussion. Check below some tips to improve the effectiveness of Breach in FPS from Riot Games.
Skills and tips
Flashpoint (Q): Cost: $200
Breach’s flashbang. The character fires a charge that sticks to the wall and detonates on the other side, causing blindness for all players looking at it.
- Flashpoint has a very high range. Use this mechanic to play as a team, combining an advance with an ally. That way, when your companion enters the location that is determined, enemies will be blind.
- This ability also blinds your own team. Make sure that no friends are within the activation radius of Flashpoint.
- Playing as a defender, use the Q to delay the advance of the rival team.
- Agents affected by Flashpoint have a yellow band in their eyes, indicating blindness.
Fault Line (E): Cost: zero
It carries a seismic impact that strikes a large area in a straight line, causing stunning and slowness in the affected players.
- This ability is excellent for gaining map advantages and hacking bombs. Use Fault Line to force your enemies to reposition themselves, giving your team more control of the terrain.
- Try to use E in places where there may be enemies. That way, if they leave their original positions to avoid the earthquake, you can catch them off guard, ensuring easier slaughtering.
- Holding the trigger button will cause the Fault Line to have even greater coverage. Make use of this mechanic to use the skill more efficiently.
- It is not necessary to expose yourself to use the Breach E. Shoot the earthquake through walls, controlling its range on the minimap.
Aftershock (C): Cost: $100
Like Aftershock, it only works through walls. Breach shoots a wave that, when exiting the other side, does a lot of damage to all agents in the area of the skill.
- Aftershock has a high animation time, which allows players to avoid damage. Still, it makes them change their position. Be on the lookout for kills in unnoticed agents.
- Try to use C in small places, as this will make it difficult for your enemies to escape.
- Use Aftershock in synergy with Fault Line. Slower enemies make it easier to deal damage and eliminate your rivals.
- Try to plant Spyke behind a wall. Hide and wait for your rival to click to try to disarm. After that, fire the ability to force enemy movement. This can guarantee precious seconds in the round.
Rolling Thunder (X): Cost: seven points of ultimate
Very similar to the Fault Line. Breach launches an earthquake, reaching a large area, capable of covering some entire bombsites, in addition to corridors and rooms. Players in the area of effect will suffer a concussion and will be thrown back.
- Excellent ability to be used in synergy with your team. Combine bombings with other agents who can deny your opponents vision. Use Rolling Thunder to stun your opponents, ensuring an advantage to start the confrontation.
- The concussion time on Breach’s ultimate is longer than on Fault Line.
- Like its other abilities, Rolling Thunder can be used through walls. Avoid unnecessary exposures and keep an eye on the mini map to understand its scope.
When controlling Breach, try to play offensively. You will have an important role in the team, which is to guarantee map advantages and force enemies to reposition themselves. In the vast majority of rounds, the initial function of conquering land and ensuring entry to the bombsites will be yours. Remember, the agent’s skills work through the wall, so avoid exposing yourself as much as possible. Because it has a large number of group controls, Breach is a fundamental key in any squad within Valorant. Play in synergy with your team, combine moves and make the most of the agent’s resources, always in an intelligent way.