Valorant’s Closed Beta, Riot Games’ FPS, is in full swing around the world. Users research a lot about the skills of the 10 agents that make up the game at this time. Gaming Net listed below the descriptions of all skills, with details, in preview. In addition to the four functions (duelist, initiator, sentinel and controller), they all also have their own nationality.
Breach (initiator, Sweden)
- Post-Shock (C): Equip a fusion charge. Shoot the charge to arm a slow-acting jet across the wall, which deals high damage to everyone in the area of effect.
- Flash Point (Q): Equip a blinding load. Shoot the load to set up a quick action on the wall. The charge is detonated, blinding all players looking at it.
- Tectonic Fault (E): equip a seismic impact. Hold shot to increase the distance. Release to start the earthquake, stunning all players in the zone and in a straight line to it.
- Spinning Thunder (X): Equip a seismic charge. Shoot to cascade an earthquake across the terrain into a large, dizzying cone and knock down everyone in the area of effect.
Brimstone (controller, United States)
- Stimulating Beacon (C): fire to throw it in front of Brimstone. Upon landing, it will create a field that grants Quick Shot to players.
- Incendiary (Q): Equip an incendiary grenade launcher. Shoot to launch a grenade that detonates on the ground, generating a zone of fire that damages players inside it.
- Heavenly Smoke (E): Equip a tactical map. Shoot to mark locations where the clouds of smoke from Brimstone will land. Use secondary firing to confirm, launching long-lasting clouds of smoke that block vision in the selected area.
- Orbital Attack (X): Equip a tactical map. Shoot to launch a prolonged orbital laser attack at the selected location, dealing a lot of damage over time to players in the selected area.
Cypher (sentinel, Morocco)
- Trap Wire (C): Equip a trap wire, shoot to install a hidden and destructible trigger wire at the target location, creating a line between the location and the opposite wall. Enemy players who pass it will be immobilized, revealed and stunned for a brief interval if they do not destroy in time. The ability can be collected to react.
- Cybernetics Cage (Q): instantly throws the cybernetics cage in front of Cypher. Activate to create a zone that blocks the view and slows down enemies that pass through it.
- Surveillance Camera (E): Equip a surveillance camera. Shoot to place it at the target location. Repeat the ability to control the view of the camera. While controlling it, shoot to throw a marker dart, which will reveal the location of any player hit.
- Neural Assault (X): Instantly use an enemy player killed in your crosshairs to reveal the location of all enemy players still alive.
Jett (duelist, South Korea)
- Eruption of Mists (C): Instantly launches a projectile that expands in a brief cloud that obscures vision by hitting a surface. Hold the skill button to bend the smoke in the direction of your aim.
- Upward Current (Q): Instantly propels Jett high in the air.
- Impulse Breeze (E): Instantly propels Jett in her current direction of movement. If stopped, Jett will be propelled forward.
- Steel Storm (X): Equip a set of highly accurate throwing knives that are reloaded when killing an opponent. Shoot to launch a single knife at the target. Use the secondary shot to throw all the remaining knives at the target.
Omen (controller, unknown origin)
- Dark Steps (C): Equip an ability to see the range indicator. Shoot to start a short channel and teleport to the marked location. The enemies will only be able to hear the sound emitted from where you leave, but not where to arrive.
- Paranoia (Q): Instantly emits a dark projectile ahead, briefly reducing the vision range of the players touched. The projectile goes through walls.
- Dark Cloak (E): Equip a dark orb and see the range indicator. Shoot to launch it at the marked spot, creating a sphere of lasting shadow that blocks the view. Hold the secondary shot while aiming to move the marker away. Hold the skill key while aiming to bring the marker closer.
- Shadow Jump (X): Equip a tactical map. Shoot to start teleporting to the selected location. While teleporting, Omen will appear as a Shape that can be destroyed by any enemy to cancel the teleport.
Phoenix (duelist, United Kingdom)
- Flare (C): Equip a wall of fire. Shoot to create a line of flame that advances, generating a wall of fire that blocks vision and causes damage to players passing through it. Hold fire to bend it in the direction of the sight.
- Curved Ball (Q): Equip an orb of flame that advances in a curve and detonates just after launch. Shoot to bend it to the left, detonating and blinding any player who sees the orb. Use the secondary shot to bend it to the right.
- Warm hands (E): equip a fireball, shoot to throw the fireball, which explodes after a break or when it hits the ground, creating a lasting zone of fire that causes damage to enemies.
- Rebirth (X): Instantly places a marker at Phoenix’s location, with the skill active. Dying or letting time run out will end the skill and bring Phoenix back to the marked place with full life.
Raze (duelist, Brazil)
- Bumba (C): equip a bumba, shoot to launch the robot, which advances in a straight line on the floor, bouncing off the walls. Bumba crashes when it detects enemies in the front cone and chases them by exploding and dealing heavy damage if it reaches them.
- Explosive Charge (Q): Instantly throws a charge of explosives that sticks to surfaces. Reuse the ability after installing to detonate, dealing damage and moving everything hit.
- Ink Cartridges (E): Equip a multiple grenade, fire to throw the grenade, which causes damage and creates submunitions, each causing damage to anyone in range.
- Spoils-Pleaser (X): equip a missile launcher. Fire a rocket that does devastating damage in the area when making contact with anything.
Sage (sentry, China)
- Barrier Orb (C): Equip a barrier orb and shoot to position a solid wall. Secondary mode rotates the target marker.
- Slow orb (Q): Equip a slow orb, shoot to launch it. The orb detonates when it lands, creating a long-lasting field that slows down players inside it.
- Healing Orb (E): Equip a Healing Orb, aim with a wounded ally to activate a healing over time. Use secondary fire while Sage is injured to activate self-healing over time.
- Resurrection (X): Equip a resurrection ability, fire on a dead ally to start reviving it. After a brief channeling, the ally will return with a full life.
Sova (initiator, Russia)
- Owl Drone (C): Equip an owl drone, fire to trigger and pilot it. While the pilot is flying, shoot to throw a dart. They reveal the location of any affected players.
- Shock Arrow (Q): Equip a bow with a shock arrow, shoot to launch the arrow that explodes on impact, causing damage to nearby players. Hold firing to extend the projectile’s range. Use the secondary shot to add up to two bounces to the arrow.
- Tracking Arrow (E): Equip a bow with a reconnaissance arrow, shoot to launch the arrow that is activated by impact and reveals the location of any enemies near your line of sight. Enemies can destroy it. Safe shot to extend the range of the projectile, use the secondary shot to add up to two ricochets to the arrow.
- Hunter’s Fury (X): Equip a bow with three long-range shots that pierce walls. Shoot to shoot a beam of energy at Sova, dealing damage and revealing the location of enemies in the line. The skill can be repeated up to two more times while the skill timer is active.
Viper (parent company, United States)
- Snake Venom (C): Equip a chemical launcher, fire to launch a cylinder that breaks when it hits the ground, generating a long-lasting chemical zone that causes damage and slows down enemies.
- Poison Cloud (Q): equip a gas emitter, fire to play the emitter that persists until the end of the round. Repeat to create a cloud of toxic gas that drains fuel. The ability can be repeated more than once and can be picked up to be repositioned.
- Toxic Curtain (E): Equip a gas emitter launcher, fire to launch a long line of gas emitters, repeat the ability to create a high wall of toxic gas that drains fuel. The skill can be repeated more than once.
- Venomous Pit (X): Equip a chemical spray bottle and fire to spray a chemical cloud in all directions around Viper, creating a large cloud that reduces the players’ view range and maximum life inside it.