The Xbox Game Pass subscription service was bound to disappoint someone in the process. A whopping eight games will be loss this week and if you think that felt like a good, old-fashioned slap in the face, wait until you hear the best part. In December, even more video games will be removed from the Xbox Game Pass subscription, but if you do not play the removed games, there is nothing to worry about.
Microsoft wants subscribers to always find new content, so it is understandable on why some titles may get removed on the regular basis. We still enjoy dusty video games, but Microsoft will do whatever it takes to remain competitive, typically, removing video games from Xbox Game Pass in two batches. The first batch leaves in the middle of the month (around the 15th) and the second batch leaves on the last day of the month.
November 30, 2021, is the last day to play done of the currently-available games, for Xbox Game Pass subscribers. Some video games may return.
Eight Games Being Removed From Xbox Game Pass:
- Football Manager 2021–a football managing simulation game, with over 50 nations and 2,500 clubs
- Football Manager 2021: Xbox Edition—Unlike the PC version, in the Xbox Edition, there are no individual meetings to critique, praise, motivate, or talk things over with other players. Body language (allowing managers to drive their points home through body movements such as Smile Warmly, Pound Fist, Put Arm On Shoulder, or even Throw Water Bottle during heated team talks) is also not a feature in the Xbox Edition
- Hello Neighbor—A stealth horror game, where you have to sneak into your neighbors house, with the objective of figuring out what he is hiding in the basement. An advanced AI will compete with you, learning from all of your actions
- Call of the Sea—A Lovecraftian mystery game, set in the 1930s South Pacific. You play as Norah, exploring a mysterious island, in search of her missing husband
- FIFA 19–The 26th installment in the football simulation, FIFA series, features the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup, and UEFA club competitions
- Haven—An RPG (role-playing game) about two lovers giving up everything, escaping to a lost planet, to be together
- Morkredd—A physics-based, co-op puzzle game, challenging a balance of light and shadow, as well as a dark world full of secrets
- Va-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action—A booze ‘em up about waifus, technology, and post-dystopia life
Are there any video games you did not want released from Xbox Game Pass? Do not be shy. You are welcomed to share your voice via Twitter, where we can respectfully agree or disagree.
The Xbox Game Pass for PC has over 20 hidden EA titles.
EA Play games that is not listed and playable:
- Bard’s Tale Trilogy
- Legrand Legacy
- Ultima Underworld 1
- Ultima Underworld 2
- Worms W.M.D.
- Trine 2: Complete Story
- Mini Metro
- The Sexy Brutale
- Peggle Nights
- Rebel Galaxy
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Torchlight 2
- This War of Mine
- Crysis Remastered
- Dungeons of Dredmor