Are you ready to travel the world and take a look at aesthetic mountains, trees, rivers, as well as architectural designs? Even if the long road trips are aggravating, simply remotely view the world, all in the comfort of your own house. Maybe you prefer “Google Maps,” but in “Microsoft Flight Simulator,” you can hone your pilot skills, getting a picturesque view of your surroundings. “Microsoft Flight Simulator 1.0” was back in 1982, and from looking at the evolution of the game, you have to appreciate it. While “Microsoft Flight Simulator” was released on “Windows 10 PC” on August 18, 2020, the game will be released on “Xbox Series X/S” on July 27, 2021.
It is simply a game simulator where in a vast world, there are over 37 thousand airports, 2 million cities, and 1.5 billion buildings, mountains, trees, rivers, roads, traffic, animals, and more. From light planes to commercial jets, (in a variety of aircraft) hone your pilot skills. There will be interactive and highlighted instrument guidance and checklists.
The atmospheric conditions will be your greatest challenge. Feel like flying during the day? That is dandy. How about the night? Test your skills. This will be live real life weather, with accurate wind speed and direction, humidity, temperature, rain, and lightning.
From anywhere on the planet, create your flight plan. Yes, there are over 37 thousand airports and 30 hand-crafted airports, (including 20 highly detailed planes with flight models). There is aerodynamic modeling where the state-of -the-art physics engine has over 1,000 control surfaces per plane (proving a photorealistic experience).
Deluxe Additional Aircraft:
- Diamond Aircraft DV20
- Diamond Aircraft DA40-TDI
- Textron Aviation Cessna 152 Aerobat
- Textron Aviation Cessna 172 Skyhawk
- Textron Aviation Beechcraft Baron G58
- Deluxe Additional Handcrafted Airports:
- Cairo International Airport (Egypt)
- Amsterdam Airport Schipol (Netherlands)
- Cape Town International Airport (South Africa)
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport (Spain)
- O’Hare International Airport (USA)
The “Premium Deluxe Edition” includes not only everything from the “Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition,” but 5 highly accurate planes (with special flight models and 5 additional handcrafted airports).
Premium Deluxe Additional Aircraft:
- Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner
- Pipistrel Virus SW 121
- Textron Aviation Cessna Citation Longitude
- Zlin Aviation Shock Ultra
- Cirrus Aircraft SR22
- Premium Deluxe Additional Airports:
- Frankfort Airport (Germany)
- Heathrow Airport (United Kingdom)
- San Francisco International Airport (USA)
- Denver International Airport (USA)
- Dubai International Airport (United Arab Emirates)