In the past few days, several leaks were pointing to Yone, Yasuo’s half brother. And really, it was added to League of Legends. With that, these rumors became true, Riot Games officially launched its art, skills and backstory.
Yone is the second character to be introduced to the game that was originally just folklore. Yone’s stories with Yasuo are linked, but after his death, Yone’s story became his. His kit is also quite similar to that of his younger half-brother, but unique just the same. It will be part of the current Spirit Blossom event, although it will not be available until the next patch of League of Legends.
To have a complete view of Yone, we need to understand Yasuo’s story. We can see that, Yasuo was the young spitter and very dishonorable, Yone was already conscious and respectful. They were inseparable when young and even studied the blade under Elder Souma.
When the invasion of Ionia began, Yasuo wanted to go out and fight with the Ionian army, despite being against his duties. Since Yone was the older brother, he tried to convince him to stay. Unfortunately, however, Yasuo abandoned his post and, upon returning, was charged with the murder of Elder Souma. It was then that he became an outlaw.
So it was up to Yone to bring Yasuo to justice. He hunted him down and faced off in a fatal battle. However, Yasuo, known for his potential talent, defeated his brother, killing Yone. It turns out that this is not the end of Yone’s story of League of Legends.
Yone found himself in the spiritual realm. He was attacked by a demonic spirit that fed on negative emotions, he was called Azakana. He was a weaker demon than Evelynn or Tahm Kench, and Yone dominated him.
As soon as Yone overpowered him, he was teleported back to the mortal realm and Azakana’s mask was fixed on his face. Apparently, he is linked to the demon now, but, unlike Kayn and Rhaast, he is not controlled by him. But he gains power with that, and based on the Kin of the Stained Blade video, he uses that power to kill evil demons. Although he is demonic, he still fights for a just cause. As far as we can tell, this is it.
Starting with Passive, Way of the Hunter, is essentially a combination of Yasuo and Sett. He attacks with two blades and the second deals extra magic damage. His critics do less damage, but he has a double chance of critical strike.
His Q is called Mortal Steel, and again it is similar to Yasuo’s Q, Steel Tempest. Push your Katana forward, it does damage and gains a stack of Gathering Storm. In two stacks, your next Q will launch you forward and knock down any enemies in your path.
Summoners while you were playing Yasuo, he studied the blades! ⚔
— League of Legends UK (@uk_lol) July 24, 2020
The W is the Spirit Cleave. It has no secret, it is very simple, as Yone breaks a bow in front of him, deals damage and obtains a shield. The cleaver does maximum health damage, while the strength of the shield depends on the number of enemy champions hit.
Yone’s E known as Soul Unbound is a pure skill. Here, Yone’s soul detaches from his body and he enters his Spiritual Form. In this form, he gains greater movement. After a while, it will return to your body and do a percentage of the damage it did while in the form of your enemies. Think of it as the Illaoi Spirit Test.
Sealed to Destiny is Yone’s final destination. With that, running forward, Yone hits all the enemy champions he flies through. All of these champions are launched into the air. In the end, he will be behind the last enemy champion hit. There is a lot of similarity in their kits, as the two brothers grew up together and trained under the same master. The most interesting part is that Yone looks like a great engagement tool for Yasuo. If the two are on the same team and stack up their ultimatums, it will be deadly.
Takeways from the Reveal
So far, Yone seems to be an incredible champion. With a potential Kit, you can have some cool combos. An example, if Yone can move with his E, and throw his maximum, the result will be devastating. He would do the damage and CC, then blink back to his body and do some of the final damage again while getting a free escape.
If we consider his skills, he will be a solo player. Everything points to him dueling with other champions and he doesn’t have the mobility or the reach to be played on the lower track, like Yasuo sometimes. There is potential in the jungle too, but it will depend on your numbers. Your long-range confrontations will be difficult, but your kit can help you in close encounters.
His Build and OP Potencial
Its construction seems to be very similar to Yasuo’s. Some options include Dance of Death, Guardian Angel and Sterak Meter. Attack speed items can be very valuable, thus increasing the amount he can use his passive damage. Much of your specification will be adaptable, this will be great for us to see the compilations.
With all this information, there is a lot of potential for Yone. At first glance, this does not seem to be the case. But if his damage is too high or the Form of Spirit is problematic, he can be a real threat. It is very difficult to judge without seeing the action that this can take. The main problematic damages could be your extra passive damage and interactions with the spiritual Form. Maximum health damage with the W shield could be another problem. Again, it is difficult to say for sure anytime soon.
TFT: Teamfight Tatics patch 10.16 news
TeamFight Tactics (TFT) received patch 10.16 on Wednesday (5). The update brought some news and added a new galaxy that promises to impact the style of play. With that in mind, Gaming Net selected the strongest compositions for the updated TFT Set 3. Strong compositions have not undergone so many changes and some may appear as alternatives in this Teamfight Tatics patch 10.16.
TFT is an Auto Chess game from Riot Games. The title is available in a mobile version for download on Android and iPhone phones (iOS) and as a game mode in League of Legends (LoL) for PC.
Champions: Shen, Yasuo, Zed, Yi, Fizz, Irelia and Riven.
This composition appears as one of the best for some patches. The idea is to have many champions who can do damage, with Master Yi as the main one. Seeking to maximize the power of Shen, Yasuo, Zed and Yi, the strategy requires patience to reach greater potential.
- Start the game by focusing on champions who are master of blades and infiltrators, such as Nocturne, Fiora, Shen, Zed, Yasuo and Master Yi.
- Use the “Slow Roll” tactic on level 7. This strategy consists of accumulating money and spending the excess after reaching 50 gold until you reach Zed, Shen, Yasuo and Master Yi at the maximum level.
- The items needed to maximize the characters’ damage come from the recurve bow. Get at least three of them to ensure greater efficiency in Master Yi. Steaming Cannon, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Mercury and Guinsoo’s Blade of Fury are the best items for the champion.
- Zed is one of the best champions of this composition, but he needs to have the blade master feature activated. Focus on getting a spatula as soon as possible and, in the new patch, a GPC Sword to get the Destroyed King’s Sword.
- Remember to always place the three rebels together so that they gain the shield of the rebel feature, which was improved in this update.
- Riven, Ireilia and Fizz are strong champions in their own right. Riven comes in to provide the time characteristic buff for the entire team. Meanwhile, Fizz has a lot of group control and is an infiltrator, just like Zed. Irelia comes in as the sixth blade master for being a strong character.
Champions: Caitlyn, Nautilus, Ashe, Gnar, Jhin, Teemo, Wukong and Lulu / Karma.
In this Teamfight Tatics patch 10.16, Sniper champions do more damage from distance to opponents. Meanwhile, astronauts have reduced their mana cost to 30 when they are together. In addition, this is a composition with immense group control, has a resistant front line and causes enormous damage.
- Being a composition with two magazines with different damage, a physical and a magician, it is good to pay attention to the items at the beginning of the game. If you get Tears of the Goddess, Needlessly Large Rod and GPC Sword, you have a call to make this composition.
- Get Caitlyn two stars as soon as possible. As he is a strong champion at the beginning of the game, there is a chance to win some duels and maintain hit points.
- Always have two Vanguards on the field. The Mordekaiser can be useful for being a Black Star and activating the trait once you get Jhin.
- Reaching level 8 is essential as it contains four characters of cost 4, such as Jhin, Teemo, Gnar and Wukong. The chances of getting these champions increase from 15% to 25% from level 7 to 8.
- Positioning is paramount. Knowing where to place the characters on the platform to increase the damage done and the distribution of group control caused by Gnar, Ashe, Teemo and Nautilus is necessary. Place the Snipers at the ends. Watch out if the enemy has Blitzcrank or the Zephyr item.
- At level 9, having two Mystics can be very useful. To increase protection for Jhin, Karma and Lulu alongside him can be good champions. Karma is Black Star and Lulu is Celestial. Both will be activated because they already have Ashe and Jhin in the field.
Master of the Golden Blades
Champions: Fiora, Jarvan, Xayah, Rakan, Shen, Master Yi, Irelia and Riven.
The synergy achieved at the beginning of the game with three Blade Masters, two Temporal and the attack speed promoted by Jarvan’s skill, this composition presents a good start to the game. Seeking to activate the feature with six Blade Masters and a powerful frontline, this composition does a lot of damage.
- With a focus on achieving the greatest number of tier 1 three-star champions, adopt the “hyperroll” tactic, which consists of accumulating gold and spending it all one round before reaching level five. Search for Xayah, Fiora and Jarvan.
- Taken as the composition of the “three critics”, for requiring three Boxer Gloves, the items in the finals of Xayah are Last Whisper, Edge of Infinity and Mercury. With the best in Statikk Knife, it is an item that can be useful in the damage loader.
- Strengthen your Jarvan so that he stays longer and can give Xayah more attack speed. The positioning of the characters of the two characters, being close to each other, is essential.
- When you get the six Blade Masters, Riven is one of the most important for granting Temporal to the whole team, as you will already have Shen.
- Always keep in mind to change the composition if you don’t get the six Blade Masters, being able to use four Celestial, with Lulu and Ashe. In addition to exchanging Riven for Caitlyn.
Champions: Malphite, Ziggs, Blitzcrank, Yasuo, Ezreal, Yi, Jinx, Aurelion Sol and Gangplank.
With a focus on keeping Jinx alive, this composition seeks to have a good position and a front line capable of waiting for the activation of the champion’s ability. With Gangplank or Aurelion Sol as possible loaders, the comp has a good distribution between physical and magical damage. Blitzcrank and Ezreal will activate Temporal and Fighter, in addition to the first bringing the element of surprise to the team.
- If you start with items like the Red Effect, try to get characters like Lucian and Graves, as well as Malphite and Blitz. If you get a Rabadon Deathcap, an alternative is to drop it off at Ziggs in the beginning.
- The transition is made from the moment you get Jinx, but always keeping two detonators together.
- Your main loader is Jinx, make items like Giant Kills, Red Effect, Last Whisper, Infinity Edge and Mortal Blade to do more damage and Guardian Angel to protect yourself.
- Blitzcrank near Jinx can be useful. The champion’s ability is activated after she kills two enemies. With the initial pull of Blitz, Jinx can start distributing damage more quickly.
- Gangplank adds the Daredevil deal along with Ziggs. With the right items, the Space Pirate is able to deal a lot of damage and group control. Guardian Angel, Ionic Spark and Rabadon’s Deathcap are the items to survive to the point of using your ability.
- Position the rebels always together, with Jinx at the center. At the start of the fight, Rebels gain a shield for each adjacent rebel. The shield was buffed in the current patch.
Champions: Fiora, Leona, Shen, Vayne, Vi, Irelia, Ekko and Thresh.
With low cost champions such as Leona, Fiora and Lucian, the beginning of the Cybernetic game can be very strong. Along with the ease of finding champions, the feature gains life and attack damage when equipping only one item. With the possibility of a game start with detonators, passing through Snipers and ending with the help of Masters of Blades, the composition ends up being versatile. In the Treasure Chest galaxy, the composition gets even stronger in this Teamfight Tatics patch 10.16.
- The beginning of the Cybernetics game is very strong. Search for Leona, Fiora and Lucian. If you get many items, distribute them among the three, but focusing on the damage items on Lucian. He will be your loader at the start of the game. Red effect is a great item if you get another Detonator.
- After the addition of Vayne it was easier to get six Cybernetics, but don’t stick to that. Try as many synergies as possible, as your two carriers will be Irelia and Ekko and they will be slow to arrive.
- Vi always uses her skill on the champion furthest from her. Position it to reach a target that could be problematic for your team.
- Transition the team as soon as you get Irelia. If you have Shen or Riven, you will be able to activate Blademaster, making it stronger. In addition to these, Thresh is important to activate Manamante and Temporal.
- Positioning is key. Upon obtaining Ekko, he will jump on the enemy. Get a spot for him to hit the most powerful opponent. Irelia with active Manamante can also unbalance a round.
David Vinokurov, President & CEO at FANDOM SPORTS Media Corp – Interview Series
David Vinokurov, is the President & CEO at FANDOM SPORTS Media Corp, an esports betting platform.
What is the Fandom Esports Platform?
The Fandom Esports Platform is an agnostic platform that allows esports viewers to “play along” with their favorite esports team during tournaments by making predictions in real-time as to what the pros will be doing during live gameplay either through a mobile device or embedded with any streaming platform. Furthermore, if the players are in a licensed jurisdiction and of age they will be able to wager real money on those in-game outcomes.
What was the inspiration behind launching this network?
We saw an opportunity to develop an agnostic mobile-friendly platform that accentuated incumbent streaming platforms. Our model is complementary to existing industry players and most importantly does not seek to remove users from a base. Our goal is to increase the stickiness of the viewing audience through hyper-gamification and increased engagement with a variety of esports regardless of the platform it is viewed on.
How big is the Esports betting industry?
In 2019, the esports wagering industry was forecast to reach USD $3billion in 2022. Due to COVID-19, that goal has so far been reached this year. With the absence of sports in key markets continuing at the moment, the long term potential of esports wagering is immense. Keep in mind that Fandom has both an all-ages user aggregation model and the wagering model. We believe that our unique proposition and technology will allow us to disrupt both verticals we are entering.
What jurisdiction are the gaming licenses held in and which licenses are held?
We have just applied for the Curacao gaming license. We are evaluating other jurisdictions as we speak with the end goal of being able to accept wagers anywhere in the world it is legal.
What blockchain is currently being used and what are the advantages of that blockchain versus EOS, Ethereum, etc.?
We are currently using the Blaze blockchain protocol which allows for 50,000 microtransactions per second. The advantage is the speed and cost of transactions we can enjoy relative to the competing platforms.
Which esports will players be able to bet on?
League of Legends, Dota 2, CS:GO, hearthstone, Overwatch, Supersmash Bros, Heroes of the Storm, World of War Craft, Smite, Call of Duty, Starcraft, King Of Glory, PUBG plus more to come.
What types of bets will players be able to place?
They will be able to make wagers on in-game action, game outcomes, and other proprietary decisions that our system will generate.
Will FANCOINS be introduced to regular cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance for players to cash out or will it live exclusively on the Fandom Esports Network?
No. FanCoins are an in-game currency.
Fandom Sports has recently signed a letter of intent with the Esportz Network. Could you discuss this partnership?
Esportz network will be providing Fandom Esports platform with content from more than 90 Esports journalists globally who will be reporting on all things Esports relating to games, tournaments, teams and players.
What’s next on the agenda for Fandom Esports Platform?
Fandom is working with several potential partners for integrations that would allow their userbases to interact with game content in a whole new way.
Is there anything else that you would like to share about Fandom Esports Network?
Fandom Sports is a publicly-traded company.
Thank you for the interview, readers who wish to learn more should visit FANDOM SPORTS Media Corp.
Valorant: 1.05 update with KillJoy and deathmatch mode
The Valorant Update 1.05 was released on Tuesday by Riot Games. From the already announced KillJoy, the new FPS agent, to the confirmation of rumors regarding the arrival of deathmatch mode. The developer released the patch notes with all the news of the new version. In addition to the new agent and a new way, there was a patent reset and Raze was nerfed. A new set of skins and a new Battle Pass will be added to the game as well.
KillJoy is added to the game
Main addition of Valorant Update 1.05, KillJoy is of German origin and is regarded as a prodigy in the use of gadgets and robots. With animations and skills already released by Riot Games even before the Update, KillJoy will be the game’s twelfth agent. The second added after the official launch of Valorant.
With a 100% technological kit, the agent arrives, in that first moment, much more as a defense agent than an attack agent. Check out the description of your skills below:
Alarm Robot: KillJoy launches a robot that chases enemies, similar to Rumba’s Bumba, and explodes when it reaches them. Affected enemies are temporarily vulnerable to double damage from all sources. That is, shots, falls or damage skills such as molotovs, grenades, shock arrows and the like.
Turret: KillJoy equips a turret that shoots enemies at an angle of 180º. The turret can be destroyed by enemies and removed by KillJoy by pressing the same button used to equip the machine.
Nanoenxame: KillJoy launches a silent grenade, which, when touching the ground, stops making sounds. When activated again by KillJoy, a swarm of nanorobots are sent to damage those on top of the gadget.
Confinement (X): KillJoy imprisons all enemies within range of the ultimate ability for about eight seconds. However, the gadget that causes the confinement can be destroyed by enemies.
Confirmation of deathmatch mode
An old request from the Valorant community, deathmatch mode was confirmed by Riot Games in the Update Notes for Act II. Common in all FPS games, the deathmatch mode on Valorant will start the testing phase and work as follows:
- FFA (Free For All), that is, all against all. No pre-defined teams.
- 10 players per game.
- Random agents.
- Abilities disabled.
- Weapons released and heavy vest equipped automatically.
- A kill automatically reloads your weapon and completely regenerates your health and armor.
- Whoever gets 30 kills first or who has the most kills after six minutes wins.
Ranked: patent reset and Act Rank
Along with the Update, Riot decided to reset all players’ patents. Now, players who already had rank in the previous version will need to play three games in Unrated mode to win their new rank. The company informed that the “new” link should not be so far from the old one. He also warned of the possibility of players falling “more or less 2 ranks below their rank in Act I”.
In addition, Riot has adopted a kind of “prize pool” for ranked players. The Act Ranks. A border added to the card of all players with a Valorant rank, similar to the borders of League of Legends. It refers to the nine best ranked wins that the player obtained and for his overall number of victories in Act I. As of the Update, each player’s starting history will also be available.
Raze has undergone some adjustments in Update 1.05. Figurine stamped in casual and ranked matches, the Brazilian once again received a nerf, this time in two of her abilities: Plague-killers and Charge of Explosives.
- Equip time increased: 1.1 to 1.4 seconds
- Fast equip time increased: 0.5 to 0.7 seconds
- Damage reduced: 75 to 50 damage
- The skill now deals 600 damage to objects consistently