League of Legends (LoL) receives champion Samira. The game had the official Patch Notes 10.19 released by Riot Games. The update is of great importance to the esports scene, as it will be used in the 2020 LoL World Championship. The highlight was the confirmation of the newest shooter Samira. It is scheduled for release on September 21, 2020 along with its secondary PsyOps skin. As well as the already video standards demonstrating the operation of each one of them in LoL. Next, check out more details about the new champion.
So far, Samira’s skills had been shown quite superficially in her official trailer. With the skills summary, you can now get a better sense of your potential in Summoner’s Rift. Below, check out the passive and skills that the new shooter has:
Passive – Audacious Boost
Sequential and unrepeated skills increase Samira’s Style score by one letter, ranging from ‘E’ to ‘S’. Each Style score grants her additional Movement Speed. Samira can deal damage from a distance with his pistols or melee with his sword. The sword deals additional magic damage. In addition, the champion can toss enemies whose movements have been weakened by her allies into the air, prolonging the displacement effect.
Natural Talent (Q)
Samira fires directly with his pistols at a distant enemy. Opponents within melee range take a sword strike instead of a shot.
Sharp Maelstrom (W)
Samira spins the sword around her, dealing damage twice to nearby enemies, in addition to destroying opposing projectiles that are within the area and that enter the area during the skill.
Indomitable Momentum (E)
Samira advances and cuts through enemies (and allies) dealing magic damage and gaining additional Attack Speed for a period. Eliminating enemy champions resets the cooldown of the ability.
Infernal Trigger (R)
Samira fires a volley of shots, hitting all surrounding enemies ten times over the duration. Each shot deals Physical Damage, applies Life Theft and can cause Critical Strike. She can only cast the ability if her Style score is ‘S’ (maximum).
Riot Games says the new PsyOps-themed skins will be released in this update. While Kayle, Zed, Pyke and Viktor received their PsyOps skins this Thursday (17th). Along with the LeBlanc Championship skin, Samira wins the skin on its launch, on September 21, this being its secondary skin. It is a military style outfit with several futuristic and technological elements. The other champions who already own their PsyOps outfits are Ezreal, Sona, Shen, Vi and Master Yi.
All changes to Patch Notes 10.19
- Ahri: Fox Fire (W) mana cost and cooldown reduced. Mana cost was fixed from 55 to 40 and the cooldown went from 10/9/8/7/6 to 9/8/7/6/5 seconds.
- Akali: Base damage and multiplier of Five Point Strike (Q) ability power reduced. The ability now causes 30/55/80/105/130 (+0.6 ability power) and no longer 35/60/85/110/135 (+0.65 ability power).
- Aphelios: Base attack damage growth increased from 2 to 2.4.
- Azir: Surja’s (W) additional attack speed reduced from 20/30/40/50/60% to 15/25/35/45/55%.
- Caitlyn: Base attack damage and reduced attack speed growth. Base damage went from 64 to 62 and the attack speed increased from 4% to 3.5%.
- Irelia: Base damage to the dam and the perimeter of the Vanguard Blade (R) increased in the last levels – both went from 125/225/325 to 125/250/375.
- Ivern: Sluggish Seed (E) increased from 40/45/50/55/60% to 50/55/60/65/70%.
- Lucian: Base attack damage growth reduced from 2.75 to 2.3.
- Senna: Chance of appearance of Specters of the Mist (passive) reduced in troop kills – 8.33% in troops that Senna kills (approximately once every 2 waves) to 4.166% in troops that Senna kills (approximately once every 4 waves).
- Sivir: Lightfoot (passive) additional movement speed increased from 30 – 50 to 35 – 55 (levels 1 to 18).
- Sylas: Usurpar (R) cooldown reduced at last levels. The skill has now gone from 100/80 / 60s to 100/70 / 40s.
- Twisted Fate: Base movement speed reduced from 335 to 330.
- Udyr: Phoenix Posture cone-shaped damage (R) increased from 50/95/140/185/230/275 (+0.6 ability power) to 60/110/160/210/260/310 ( +0.7 ability power).
- Vayne: Increased Final Hour (R) attack damage increased from 25/40/55 to 35/50/65.