League of Legends (LoL) and Teamfight Tactics (TFT) receive Patch Notes 10.21 this Wednesday. The update brings the launch of the Odyssey series. With skins for Aatrox, Karma, Kha’Zix, Sivir and Twisted Fate. In addition to the standard balance, Riot Games should release, during the patch, the Halloween themed skins for Amumu, Elise and Fizz, chosen this year. There is still the launch of Kassadin Hextech. For TFT, the producer has prepared more drastic changes. This can alter the metagame by touching champions, traits and items.
League of Legends (LoL)
League of Legends brings a large number of cosmetic items that are available during Patch Notes 10.21. The Odisseia skins line, which already had Yasuo and Jinx, receives four new characters. Inspired by an intergalactic series from an alternative future, with heroes looking to save the universe and others trying to destroy it, Odyssey features Aatrox, Karma, Kha’Zix, Sivir and Twisted Fate. All skins arrive with chromas, which cover Kayn and Zed. Summoner icons on the theme will also be available.
For balance, Pantheon is worth mentioning. Seeking to remove the character’s strength as Support, the Meteoric Spear (Q) was changed. Damage has been decreased from 75/110/145/180/215 (+ 100% of base Physical Attack) to 70/100/130/160/190 (+ 115% of base Physical Attack). The Deadly Determination passive has also changed. It went from 100% to 115% of the base Physical Attack.
Another important change is in Aphelios, known for having a supremacy in the lower route and receiving many nerfs, the Sniper will gain power. The champion’s liabilities for lethality grew stronger, receiving 3/6/9/12/15/18 ao instead of 2/4/6/8/10/12. The Plenilunius Watch (R) ability is buffed on four of the five weapons. The last champion to appear in Summoners Rift receives nerf. Samira’s Indomitable Streak (E) will have a longer Cooldown and reduced Attack Speed.
The last major modification was the Nimbus Cloak rune, which receives a reduction in Movement Speed gained from 10/20/30% to 5/20/35%. Movement Speed duration also decreases from 2.5s to 2s.
As usual every year, Riot will launch skins for Halloween. Amumu Prince Pumpkin has a pumpkin on his head. Elise Feiticeira wears a witch’s hat and her spiders also have a pumpkin head, just like Amumu. Finally, Lucifizz follows the same idea as Little Capeteemo and has a light pun on his behalf. All red and with a trident, complete this year’s trio. Like Odyssey, they all receive chromas. Morgana Feiticeira and Pequeno Capeteemo also win the cosmetic.
Teamfight Tactics (TFT)
Teamfight Tactics is undergoing strong and important changes in this Patch Notes 10.21. With changes planned for champions of contested compositions, features and items, the game should undergo a radical change in the goal. Ahri, one of the main characters in Patch Notes 10.20, is one of those who suffered nerfs. With a reduction in Life, from 650 to 600 and from 500/800/4000 in Damage, to 500/750/3000, the nine-tailed fox loses part of what made it so popular.
Kayn, very contested at the moment, also loses power. The gain, upon becoming the Shadow Killer, goes from 75% to 65% and the Skill Damage goes from 450/600/6666 to 400/600/6666. Among the buffs, highlight to Nidalee. The Bestial Hunter goes from 10% to 20% Hex Damage (the space between characters).
Other impactful changes in the game must be in the balance of the strokes. Nine classes and origins are expected to change. Among the buffs, the highlight goes to the Ninjas. When activating the origin with the four characters, the Physical Attack and Magic Attack gain is 150, 30 more than the previous 120.
Riot also focused on reducing the power of the Shapes, while increasing the Damage by activating the trait’s ability, the number of attacks required increased from three to four. Finally, they added a new synergy to the Lunars and Vanguards. By bringing together five characters from the origin, the two Lunars with the fewest stars get one.
In addition to characters and traits, some items have differences in their numbers. Medallion of the Iron Solari now gives 350/450/600/800 shield, much more than the previous 250/300/375/500. Meanwhile, Mercury received nerf and gives protection against group control from 12s to 10s.
- League of Legends client: Settings within the game will now load correctly, even if no game has been played since the last update. The debug text no longer appears during promotion ceremonies. Gift notifications will no longer appear after being confirmed or dismissed. The taskbar icon will now light up when notifications and messages are pending. Restoring standardized shortcuts outside of a match no longer unlocks the ” Sentinel Area ‘ping in the Options menu.
- The size of the emotes has been changed to be more consistent at various resolutions and to be better positioned in relation to the Health bar.
- An option in the In-Game Settings has been added to change the size of the emotes between “Normal” and “Small”.
- Life bars now display the “Life to be received” information to show the amount that will be received through late healing origins, such as the active effect of Redemption, ARAM healing packs, or Vladimir’s R – Hemoprague.
- Mac users with the full screen game no longer see an unusual glow when certain champions appear.
- The Passive – Amumu’s Cursed Touch is now applied through ranged damage abilities.
- Nami’s W Ability and Flow Ability multiplier has been fixed in the floating tip.
- The Sona PsyOps transformation animation is now displayed correctly even if it moves while increasing the R – Crescendo level.
- Added a yellow ring under targets affected by Passive – Contempt for Zed’s Weak to match other similar indicators (Jarvan, Ekko and Shaco).