Amid the World Cup in China and an eminent exchange between seasons, Riot Games released, this Tuesday, the Patch Notes 10.20 of League of Legends without major changes. In all, 14 champions were stirred, with emphasis on the buffets in Urgot that will make the champion in the jungle viable. The client also received attention from Riot because of the numerous problems in the past few weeks.
Patch Notes 10.20 from the Targets set in Teamfight Tactics (TFT) is also available. Launched this Tuesday, the update buffs 13 champions following the strategy adopted by Riot Games. That sees the current situation of the group as “satisfactory” and preferred the strengthening of initial units over nerfs in several other units considered strong today. Riven, Veigar and Sett were the only nerfed champions in the update.
League of Legends
The Update brings to the public server new skins for Ashe, Aurelion Sol, Brand, Lee Sin and Sett. As of today, Ashe Dragoa Feérica, Aurelion Sol Dragon of the Storm, Brand Eternal Dragon, Lee Sin Dragon of the Storm, Sett Obsidian Dragon and Sett Obsidian Dragon Prestige Edition will arrive at the store.
- Annihilator Healing of the Worlds (R) increased in the last levels, increased from 50/60/70% to 50/75/100%.
- Winter’s Bite (Q) had base damage increased from 60/110/160/210/260 to 75/125/175/225/275 and reduced cost from 55/60/65/70/75 to 45/50/55 / 60/65 mana.
- The appearance of the prophet’s tentacles of an Elder God (passive) had a cooldown reduced from 20 – 12 seconds (scale every two levels) to 20 – 7.25 seconds (scale at all levels).
- Base armor reduced from 20.88 to 18.
- Null Sphere Shield (Q) reduced in the first levels, from 60/85/110/135/160 to 40/70/100/130/160.
- Damage multiplier when taking Dagger in Voracity (passive) reduced from 1.0 to 0.75 additional attack damage.
- Base magic resistance reduced from 32.1 to 28.
- Additional attack speed granted by Caprices (W) reduced from 25/30/35/40/45% to 20 / 23.75 / 27.5 / 31.25 / 35%.
- Prickly Smash (Q) base damage reduced in the latter levels, from 70/115/160/205/250 to 70/110/150/190/230.
- Base armor reduced from 32 to 29.
- Base Overcharge (Q) damage increased from 65/90/115/140/165 to 75/100/125/150/175.
- Demolition Strike Damage Multiplier (Q) against monsters increased from 1.0 to 1.5 attack damage.
- Echo Flame Damage (passive) increased at the first levels on monsters, increased from 60 – 360 to 100 – 360, and Purge (W) now damages troops and monsters.
- Base Rain of Arrow damage (E) increased from 50/90/130/170/210 to 60/100/140/180/220 and Corruption Current (R) cooldown reduced from 130/100/70 to 120 / 90/60 seconds.
Bug fixes on the client
- Home, Profile and other navigation tabs no longer overlay the update progress bar on new accounts.
- Log files now follow a maximum size.
- A bug that made the in-game settings unavailable on the client has been fixed.
- When you are deleting Rune Pages from the Collection tab, the page will no longer return to the top.
- Champion shop: cost 4 champions will appear less at level 8; the probability went from 14/20/35/25/6% to 14/25/35/20/6%.
- Combat report: the tab will now show new “categories” of numbers, such as the total amount of blocked damage, healing and shields received by your team.
- Round timer: additional five seconds for planning has been removed.
- Cultist (3): Galio Tirano’s attack and life damage reduced; attack damage went from 150 to 125 and life was from 1800 to 1600.
- Twilight: Team skill power reduced from 20/20/50 to 20/20/40 and Twilight skill power reduced from 0/50/75 to 0/50/70.
- Spirit: Attack speed reduced from 35/90% to 35/80%.
- Fortune: change in spoils and gold value of the characteristic
- Diana: increase from 3/4/6/10 to 4/5/6/10 in the number of orbs.
- Lissandra: 1000 Daggers damage increased from 300/400/600/900 to 350/450/600/900 and secondary damage from 1000 Daggers from 150/200/300/450 to 175/225/300/450.
- Nami: Water Prison stun duration increased from 2 / 2.5 / 3 to 2.5 / 3/4 seconds.
- Vayne: Attack speed increased from 0.8 to 0.9.
- Annie: Protective Flame damage increased from 200/300/450 to 250/350/450.
- Aphelios: Watchtower duration increased from 6/7/9/11 to 7/8/9/11 seconds.
- Hecarim: Spirit of Life healing increased from 250/350/500 to 250/400/600.
- Jax: Attack speed increased from 0.65 to 0.75 and reduced total mana, from 50/125 to 50/100 (starting mana / total mana)
- Xin Zhao: total mana reduced from 50 to 30.
- Yuumi: Healing and Frantic attack speed increased; cure was 30/45/60% to 30/45/75% and attack speed increased from 30/40/50% to 30/40/60%.
- Veigar: Shadowblossom’s damage reduced from 500/650/1150 to 500/650/1000 and Shadowblossom’s ability power when achieving a slaughter decreased from 1/2/5 to 1/2/4.
- Riven: Devastating Strikes Shield reduced to the last level, from 175/250/1000 to 175/250/750; Devastating Strike Damage reduced from 180/250/1000 to 175/250/750; Damage from the Devastating Strikes wave reduced at the last level, from 300/450/2000 to 300/450/1500.
- Shen: armor increased from 50 to 60, initial / total mana changed from 60/125 to 50/100 and shield duration and Shadow Run taunt increased at last level, from 4/4/4 to 4/4/8 seconds .
- Lee Sin: total mana reduced from 50 to 40.
- Sett: initial / total mana increased from 50/125 to 70/175.
- Yone: total mana reduced from 100 to 80.
- Zilean: the champion can no longer cast his ultimate on himself, however, he can still cast on other Zileans.
- Sunfire Cape: cadence of burning damage increased from one to two seconds
- Luden’s Echo: Damage increased from 180 to 200
- Statikk knife: base damage and additional damage increased from 80 to 85.
- Aphelios’ Watchmen now disappear when the champion dies.
- Click boxes for Thresh, Warwick and Xin Zhao have been increased to, according to Riot, better represent the size of the units.
- Lee Sin stops throwing units that are immune to group controls.
- Nami’s group control can no longer be overridden by other airborne effects, such as Lulu’s ability.
- Azir soldiers no longer have 5.00 attack speed, which made them the target of some units’ abilities.
- Sett fails to return to the field to disappear when being kicked by Lee Sin.
- Vi can now cast his ability from afar if equipped with a Smoldering Cannon.
- Yone can now cast Unforgivable when unarmed.