The new Indiana Jones collaboration has arrived in Fortnite Season 3 Chapter 3. It comes with eleven themed challenges, all with their own cosmetic reward, exclusively for Battle Pass owners. With two, unlocking each of the new Indiana Jones skins. So, if that's something you want, then turn to this Fortnite Indiana Jones Quest Guide to get you there.
Fortnite Indiana Jones Quest Guide
To grab the Indiana Jones skin, you simply need to complete the four of the challenges below. However, if you want the Indiana Jones skin – Temple Explorer Style you'll need to complete all nine of them.
These requirements for the new skins serve as two of the total eleven challenges. So, even though technically there are eleven quests, you only need to complete nine challenges to receive all eleven quest rewards.
Page 1 Quest
- Use the Grapple Glove to swing off trees (10) – Reward: Raider's Relic Harvesting Tool
To complete this quest you'll need to swing off ten trees using the Grapple Glove.
- Damage opponents while riding in or standing on a vehicle (500) – Reward: Rogue Archaeology Wrap
This task is best done with a teammate. While one person drives the other can focus on dealing damage.
- Search chests at Shifty Shafts (5) – Reward: Indiana Jones Banner Icon
Simply go to Shifty Shafts and unlock five chests.
- Collect the Durrburger Relic from The Temple and The Ruins in a single match (2) – Reward: Expedition Bag Back Bling
For this quest, you'll need to head to each location and find both Relics in one match. The Relic locations can be found on the map below.
Page 2 Quest
- Find the secret door past the main chamber in Shuffled Shrines (1) – Reward: Indy's Dustoff Emote
To start this quest head to Shruffle Shrines and look for the four secret runes. You're looking for grey rocks on the ground with colored symbol markings, which you'll need to remember. Once you've discovered all four, proceed to the main chamber and turn the four stones in front of the door in line with the symbols on the four runes you found. This will open the secret door and allow you to pass through – just be wary of booby traps ahead.
- Stash an item of Mythic or Exotic rarity in a tent (1) – Reward: Indy's Escape Spray
All the Mythic and Exotic items in Fortnite currently include, the Shadow Tracker Pistol, Boom Sniper Rifle, The Dub, Marksman Six Shooter, Chug Cannon, and the Mythic Lightsaber. Any of these will work to stash in a tent.
- Make Runaway Boulders roll for 100 meters in a single match (100) – Reward: Doctor Jones Emoticon
For this task head to any of the high mountain peaks with a Runaway Boulder. Anyone that's decently high should easily roll for 100 meters.
- Damage opponents with a pistol (750) – Reward: First Misadventure Loading Screen
Harness your inner John Wick, because for this quest you need to do 750 pistol damage.
- Finish top 5 in a match (1) – Reward: Emergency Raft Glider
For the ninth and final challenge, you just need to place top five in a match. Best of luck!